View Single Post
April 24th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Veteran
I've heard the same thing - that girl pregnancies are harder than boys, or at least involve more morning sickness. That's one reason why I was so sure I was having my third boy, since this pregnancy has been so similar to my others. I tend to have relatively easy pregnancies (at least I did with my two boys) aside from some wretched SPD pain in the third trimester. I was having a lot of back pain during early second trimester, but have felt really good for about the last month. So, it's been a little harder for me, but I haven't been sure if it's just because it's my third baby and I'm just not in as good of shape as I have been with my previous pregnancies and each time I'm a couple years older, or something else. But when I showed up to my anatomy scan, I felt so similar to my boys, I was just sure I'd see another penis!

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. I hear from a lot of friends that each of their pregnancies are very different, so maybe I'm just the odd one out! But I'm hoping this one is different in that I don't develop SPD issues and I don't swell so much this summer, but I'm not too hopeful.