Topic: So Sweet
View Single Post
April 24th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So DH and I had a lunch date yesterday before he went into work his part-time job. We were talking about work and our fertility stuff. I told him that I wanted to work on May 4th but not sure if I should put myself through that extra stress since that could be the potential day of IUI. He says to me do it if you want to not because you think I need you to do that. That just because we are going about getting pregnant a little bit different that I shouldn't feel I have to kill myself to make up for it. That it is his job to stress and worry about those things and I just need to stay healthy and happy. I don't know if it is hormones/Clomid or what but I was just moved to tears. It has taken us 4 1/2 yrs of marriage and a bout with cancer to get to this point and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Earlier this week he texted me and told me that he is proud to be married to me and call me his wife. So thankful that counseling and prayer seems to be paying off. I just wanted to encourage those who seem to be going through a tough spot in your marriage and or relationship. It does and can get better.