View Single Post
April 25th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
  • Partners will be officially assigned on 4/27 (probably in the evening because we are house hunting all weekend).
  • You will be notified via email, and in the email you will receive the questionnaire your partner sent in.
  • Some of you will actually get an email from my husband's email account! It's a Yahoo address that involves the Navy (you'll know when you see it). I'm sending him a handful of names to pair up so that I don't know who is sending to me.
  • Make sure you check your Spam filter for your assignment! I'll post in here once they've all been sent so everyone can check and get back to me.
  • Remember: This is a SECRET SHOWER! That means your partner doesn't know you're sending to her! Don't spoil the surprise and spill the beans! And if someone else tells you who they have, don't share their secret either.

I am trying to take all of the questionnaires into consideration when picking partners. If you requested to send to a Boy mom or Girl mom, I'm trying to accommodate that. Also, I'm trying to pair people up in terms of their registry wishes. So, if you requested to buy specifically from a wish list you will probably get a partner that asked to only have things bought from their wish list.
My husband will be given people who had very open answers, that way he doesn't have to worry about pairing lol

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*