View Single Post
April 25th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
DH is going to drive me crazy. He agrees to things and then when I tell its time to go, or what I'm doing that day or whatever he looks at me with a blank stare and tells me that I never told him about it. Then he gets mad because it isn't what he wanted to do. Like today with the 4 showings, I made plans for DS and I for the afternoon, and for all of us for supper. All DH has to do is find a place to go sleep for the afternoon so he can work tonight. Now all of a sudden he's mad at me because he thought he was going to stay up all day and go out with DS and I, but he doesn't want to do what I planned to do, he doesn't like the plans I made for supper either and tells me I never told him about them. Meanwhile we talked about it twice last night! Sometimes I seriously feel like I'm talking to myself. He's as bad as the kids for not listening.

Well, Oso is over so DS is going to be getting into things again anytime now, so I'm off and running for the day. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!