View Single Post
April 25th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm... I can't think of anything right now, but if I do, I'll let you know. Do you have one of those kids with the suction cup, baby thermometer, and the nail clippers and such? It must feel nice to have all the major stuff done with

I am the same way with pedicures. They are too expensive to get all the time, but I love getting them when I can. I usually only get one on a special occasion, like mothers day or my birthday but not every time.

Let me know how your appointment goes today. I'm guessing you were there about now (I'ts 5pm EST, I think that's 2 where you are?) Hopefully they don't blow you off about the glucose test this time! And hearing your baby on the doppler should make you feel better. My baby goes through "quiet phases" where she doesn't move much. Try drinking more water and then not eating for 2 hours then having a sweet/sugary snack (even something healthy, like fruit). That might get him moving!