View Single Post
April 25th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestlymonique View Post
Thank you ladies. I welcome the prayers, just because I'm not religious doesn't mean I don't respect them. I believe in God n prayer but that is far as it goes with me but I wanna thank u for all the kind words.

@momma2chase after I had my miscarriage I asked Dh about that. Do you think they can come back to us. We strongly believed it was a boy n to turn around n get pregnant again with one made us think about it. I soon decided that, that baby is gone n I was trying to grab on to anything that brought ne comfort.

On people brushing off miscarriages: I seen it too many times and I hate when they say u will have another n u will be fine like that takes away the pain of loosing a child. And I hate the fact the when u have a miscarriage the Dr just send u home to deal with the clean up. That traumatized me. I cried everyday seeing what I had to see (natural). I think there should be a better way to handle it.
*hugs* It is awful! Both of my m/c's they had me "handle it naturally" too and it's so hard to sit around and wait for that to happen... and then to actually deal with the process of it happening. Not that a d&c is any easier, I'm sure, but just the whole process is a bit traumatizing

And I bet this is your angel baby boy coming back to you!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*