View Single Post
April 25th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Super Mommy
I don't know if I have any advice to help you or calm you down but I can tell you that I understand how it is not being in a financially comfortable position to have a baby!

My boyfriend and I are pregnant with our first child which was unplanned but are not in a good position financially. I stress out at times about it but this is just the situation we're in and I know there's not much more we can do about it so I just let it go and tell myself that somehow things will work out. I'm currently unemployed and he works full time and in the process of finding another job to bring in more money but there's just not enough to go around!

I'm thankful we have a roof over our heads but getting food on the table and bills paid is so hard to do every month. I would see if you qualify for WIC in your area which helps us a lot. It's gives us the necessities each month so we know we won't starve lol

You just have to take a deep breathe and look into what resources are available to you in your area and what you qualify for. Just know you're not alone and it's ok to be afraid! It's scary when you know you're bringing a new life into this world and you're having a hard time just making things meet at it is!