View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Down Syndrome Pregnancy
So Based of my LMP only, my midwife told me my EDD was Dec 25. Online calculators say Dec 28 based on LMP and lenght of cycle (29 days). The calculators also say I ovulated on April 5, which I know isn't possible. I am pretty sure I ovulated on or very close to April 2 because I had a positve opk at around 11am April 1 and it was negative that same afternoon. (We were not trying,... I took it on a whim because I saw the walmart cheapie kind and wanted to see how they were and I was shocked to see it was positive). DH had DTD the night before...it only takes once, right! lol. Anyway. Online calculators also say Dec 25 based on day of ovulation of April 2.
Do you think your EDD is accurate for your timing? Did you calculate it yourself or did your OB or Midwife give it to you? I was always told to take the date of your LMP and subtract 3 months then add 7 days....but that is so variable because of early/late ovulation.
Just looking for insight from you all....thanks!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together