View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Loving every minute.
It's very common to still be without a period at this point. Only being off birthcontrol 5 weeks is still pretty early for your cycles to be back on track. Some women are lucky enough to get back onto a perfect schedule right away after stopping birthcontrol pills, but many, many others have a number of wonky cycles afterwards.

If you don't mind me asking, why have the doctor's told you that you will not conceive naturally? What are the reason's behind that? I just ask, because that could also play into the likelihood of you being pregnant.

Also, are you sure you were tested for STD's when you had your PAP? All a PAP tests for is abnormal cells in your cervix. Unless STD testing was requested, it isn't necessarily done. (Not that I think an STD is something you should be concerned with, just want to make sure you know the differences )

Personally, I think it's probably unlikely you're pregnant...but stranger things have happened. Stress and recently stopping BC can mess with your cycles, so I think that is likely the culprit.

Good luck!