View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post
He'll get the potty training. No need to push it As for your sister, if you don't like how she watches Nate, don't let her watch him. If she only watches him because she's all you can afford, just try to keep in mind you "get what you pay for" so sometimes when something is free you have to deal with it not being perfect. That's not to say she can treat your kid however she wants, but just that it's up to YOU to decide what is okay with you and if she won't honor that, it's up to YOU to find someone else to watch your kids.
You are right, I do get what I pay for. I don't get paid that much and I'm trying to save up as much as I can before I leave since I won't be getting paid or going back until next season. I pay her to watch Nate and I even take over food for him. All I ask her to do is put him on the potty more than once a day. He's not at the point of telling anyone he has to go yet. If I were watching her kids and she asked me to do something for her kids, I'd respect and honor that.

But come June 11th, My MIL will be watching Nate for me since school will be out (the school he will be attending) and she said she wouldn't charge me anything to watch him. She also said that some of the kids in the 3's class still have accidents and not to stress over the potty training stuff because all they will need to do is send them to the nurse and and she will clean them up. Or my MIL will be called and she will clean him up for us. I'm feeling better about it now after she talked to the school and all.
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13