View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeLLiC09 View Post
You are right, I do get what I pay for. I don't get paid that much and I'm trying to save up as much as I can before I leave since I won't be getting paid or going back until next season. I pay her to watch Nate and I even take over food for him. All I ask her to do is put him on the potty more than once a day. He's not at the point of telling anyone he has to go yet. If I were watching her kids and she asked me to do something for her kids, I'd respect and honor that.

But come June 11th, My MIL will be watching Nate for me since school will be out (the school he will be attending) and she said she wouldn't charge me anything to watch him. She also said that some of the kids in the 3's class still have accidents and not to stress over the potty training stuff because all they will need to do is send them to the nurse and and she will clean them up. Or my MIL will be called and she will clean him up for us. I'm feeling better about it now after she talked to the school and all.
I would see if you can pay someone else if you don't like her methods.

My sons have a mild form of autism also. They potty trained at about 4ish maybe 4 1/2 and 3. It's harder to train a child with autism, though. When you said her child was 5 and still not potty trained I assumed it was related to special needs. I'm not saying her suspected laziness isn't a problem, though, but if you are concerned I would find someone else to watch your kids.