Topic: I confess
View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I confess DH and I haven't slept in the same bed for the past few months cause my pregnancy snoring was disturbing him so much at night. And I really don't care lol. Its been nice having our bed to myself. Well except when DD sleeps with me. She's a better snuggle partner anyway. DH kicks and thrashes about and is a bed hog! Haha I am not even upset and don't mind our current sleeping arrangements. I get the whole bed usually with my kitties for snuggle buddies and the times DD comes into the bed with me I get to hold her without being crammed to a 1/4th of the bed.

I also confess I've been real emotional lately in regards to my DD who is now not going to be an only child. True she has older half siblings in my step kids but they all live far away and are a lot older. So I've been getting all weepy and emotional because she's not going to be MY only baby anymore. I literally cried after she fell asleep last night as I was reading her bedtime story. I just held her and cried. And then felt stupid for crying cause I can't wait to meet lil man and I want him here NOW! Lol