Topic: Hi Ladies
View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No, it sounds like you have estrogenic cysts and not PCOS. I bet he's going to run some Fragile X mutations and other genetic tests which are typical for low AMH

I really don't want to be a downer, just know that adoption isn't a sure thing either. We're living proof. I won't personally invest in doing adoption again and will go towards donor embryo instead

If you have DOR, your chances with IUI are fairly slim but it's still possible. Just know that it may take longer than the typical 1-2 rounds of IUI that you read others having success with on the boards. I'm going to attempt it myself, but I know my chances are lower. You'll hear things as low as 10% chance with DOR to get pregnant. Sometimes that's true but not always. I'm living proof of that too.

Do you know about the day of your testing from your FSH results?

Ok I don't want to panic you but I don't want you to waste time there either. His statistics are really awful and they have little experience working with much there and definitely not with your situation at all. His lab is really bad, and that may not mean much since you aren't doing IVF, but he really isn't the person you want to be wasting time with especially if you have very little time

https://www.sartcorsonline.com/rptCS...linicPKID=2234