View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Super Mommy
We are having people come on Monday to look at our house (we are moving in 3 weeks!) so I have have been busting my tired pregnant ***** to get this house in order so the movers can come and the property manager can find new renters. Dh has been off work for 4 weeks bc of his surgery so I get that he can't do anything major but still I shouldn't be either. He glwent back to work on Wednesday and today was to be a day off BUT he had to go in to do and get some paperwork- no problem should be home just after lunch... But at 11:30 he calls and says he's only leaving then to go get the paperwork he needs in the next county- reason? Someone wanted to talk to him! For 2.5hours!? Oi! He finally gets home at 4:30 and says wOw! You really worked your butt off today! Well thanks for stating the obvious... Now I'm hiding- I'm not doing anything else AND I'm ordering out for dinner, not sure yet but I think its going to be clam chowder from red lobster and steak from Texas road house... Anyways sorry for the grumble I feel like that's all I've been doing on here as of late... No need for comments I just needed it off my check so I don't yell at him lol