View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I swear old people almost never sleep. BUT they CAN be considerate if they choose to be and not keep the rest of the house awake! Really, he sounds so self-centered; I don't know how you deal with it. Thankfully not much longer! you must be crossing off the days on the calendar lol

Yes, our daughter does a lot. She has Private Gymnastics on Monday, then Team Practice on Monday, then Ballet on Tuesday, Team Practice on Wednesday, Jui Jitsu on Friday and Open Practice on Friday right after that. She's going to drop ballet though after the recital. She doesn't like it, but we told her she made the commitment so to follow through, and she's been really good about that. She also wants to take singing lessons, piano, tennis, and swimming, but we told her there's just not enough hours in the day or days in a week lol She likes Gymnastics and Jui Jitsu best anyway. She still gets to do tennis, though--my friend takes her every now and then--but it's not a class.

I tend to do a lot here, too. Painting and appliance repair I leave up to my husband, which often means WAITING (grrr!) but I do things like assemble furniture, because I get sick of waiting for him to do it

Oh, the wisdom I can pass on to my daughter (hopefully) about what to look for in a man. Love my husband, and I'm sure there are some things he'd like to change about me, but I think we all always want better for our children