Topic: Hi Ladies
View Single Post
April 26th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Let me go ahead and put out there that CCRM is one of the best in the nation and they are in Colorado... and they are great if you are essentially 24, not infertile, and have a billion dollars! Lots of ladies have great success there but they do not look favorably on ladies like you and me! We hurt their statistics and they don't want us.

If it makes you feel better, this is all the RE's in Colorado that report to SART. There is another doctor worse than the one you have

1 Conceptions Reproductive Associates Littleton, CO 71.4
2 Colorado Ctr. for Reproductive Medicine Lone Tree, CO 66.9
3 Rocky Mountain Fertility Center, P.C. Parker, CO 50.0
4 Univ of Colorado Health Sciences Center Aurora, CO 48.5
5 The Fertility Center of Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 28.6
6 Colorado Reproductive Endocrinology Denver, CO 19.2

I don't want to be stalkery but want to help, so google maps tells me that if you currently go to Colorado Springs, then Littleton is about an hour away. Their data only shows a small number of DOR patients, but they did have success with them about 50% of the time which is pretty good.

Parker is the same, only about an hour away. They don't however cycle very many women and their range is too variable for me to predict if they are very good consistently. They do take DOR and had pretty good success as well, even in the over 35 populations which is really good.

RMFC doesn't report to SART and doesn't list their statistics on their page... that's a huge no for me.

University of Colorado is ok, but their lab doesn't look very good