Topic: cold feet
View Single Post
April 27th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Super Mommy
I 100% agree with both ladies above... IT WILL PASS!

I was sooo extremely worried when I found out I was pregnant. To be honest, I wasn't happy about it at all >_< Such a horrible thing to admit but I just don't feel "grown up" yet even though I'm going to be 26 in a few weeks! I'm not in school now and really wanted to finish before I became a mom and have more "us" time with my man. But now it's completely different, I'm used to the idea of me being a mother and I've talked to my mom and sister a lot and they just make me feel so excited and tell me how great I'm going to be!

You're going to be a great mom and step mom to your husband's son. He's probably just acting up because he's going through that, "you're not my mommy!" stage you know? Definitely just take one day at a time and go out to lunch with some friends or even to a cafe like Tinky suggested by yourself. There is so much to stress and worry about with the upcoming arrival of baby girl and I know that can cause a strain on any relationship at times. I think marriage counseling would be a good idea too because sometimes it just helps talking to someone who's not biased and getting advice!