View Single Post
April 28th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My first thought was the strip the diapers by hot water. It's annoying (especially with an HE), but wash them with just hot water (no detergent) as many times as you can one day.

I agree to avoid using RnG. That stuff created more issues than it solved for me. I've lived and traveled in a lot of areas with various water types (military family) and the only detergent that's worked well everywhere for me is Crunchy Clean. Although for your sake right now I'd use whatever you have handy! You may be using too much detergent for an HE with CDs. Sometimes the issue is not enough detergent, but I'd first consider too much detergent or not enough water to get the detergent that is being used completely out of the diapers.

Another idea I have is that she has a sensitivity. You say without the cream she has issues with disposables too, right? I do know other kiddos who can't use any microfiber or even ANY man made materials (like the stay dry material on AIOs) without there being rash issues. Something to think about!