Topic: cold feet
View Single Post
April 28th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you are having marriage issues.. My divorce went final during this pregnancy and this pregnancy was not at all planned for me (ex is not the father.. But he was already re-engaged when I got pregnant).. I'm glad at times I'm doing it solo but have been through my share of marital issues including a dss with a mother who didn't like me and only spoke Spanish so slight language issue. I'm 24 and definitely miss college days, too (graduated at 21).. And now I live all the way across the country from people I know and the people I did know are no longer really talking to me since I got pregnant. The ladies here are keeping me sane until I join a moms group after this little man comes so I can meet new people. If you ever need to rant or talk privately, I'm here pretty regularly.

Just the fact that you are worrying about being a good mommy means to me that you are definitely going to do a good job because you care and you are going to try. And about the old life, you will definitely have more social opportunities with a little one in the picture, too. Try not to stress too much. I know now it is overwhelming but I have confidence in you. I agree with the other women 100%. This will pass.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!