View Single Post
April 28th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Take him at 5! Seriously, he'll get WAY more out of it at 5 or 6 o 7 than ant 2 or 3 or 4. Other places are better when the are younger, if you want to take him somewhere.

Laundry is the pits--mostly folding and putting away. We use a wash and fold service now for our clothes, but do bed sheets, towels, etc at home and I'll wash the diapers here too, obviously. Speaking of laundry, did I mention I found out why my dryer is eating my clothes and how to fix it? Cost my husband $30 in parts, but I'll fix it when those parts get here. And husband fixed the toilet, yay! Now to just get the house clean so someone can come clean the fridge, and then get him to paint lol

You know, when he's gone it will be like a whole new house! We have the dogs outside and my husband quit smoking and the house smells so much better now! I hate waiting too, though! I get to do more shopping in a few days, though, so at least that's SOMETHING to keep me busy

Nursing tank tops are a great staple if the are long enough. I hate tank tops that don't cover my long torso enough!