View Single Post
April 28th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Hi there,
I am Christen...married to Jason and Momma to Avery (7.31.06). We live in the Houston burbs. I am tentatively sticking a toe in here. I think I am due somewhere from 12.25-12.27 and hopefully will get an official due date tomorrow at my first appointment. My doctor is making me come in early which frankly, sort of makes me anxious because I know it's too early to see a heartbeat. I will only be 5 weeks and a few days.

I had a m/c 12.31.12 at 12 weeks. Genetic testing revealed baby girl passed away in utero from trisomy 21 (down syndrome). It was AWFUL. But...life moves forward and ee are thrilled to be pregnant again! Really hoping we get to bring home a Christmas rainbow in December.

P.S. I was really active on the now dead AOL parenting boards with my daughter and found JM while I was pregnant this fall. I have only posted on the TTCAL boards a few times. How do the signatures work on JM? I can't see anyone's signatures, but I have been lurking here a while and it seems y'all can see eachothers. What am I missing?!

Mom to Avery Elizabeth 7.31.06
Angel Mom to Caroline Collins m/c 12.31.12 (Trisomy 21)