View Single Post
April 28th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Going on a cruise every other year sounds awesome! I would love to do that. I've never been on a cruise!

The carseat I want has been out of stock and I just found out is discontinued. I can't find it anywhere and I'm SO bummed. I'll have to find an alternative.

I LOVE y birth center. There is no comparison to it and the "birth center" at our hospitals here (I have how misleading they are! not real birth centers AT ALL) but I've heard some people say their birth centers are different and one woman I know said her doctor even got her hospital to allow water births (but it was AFTER her birth, she had a good/bad experience. She got her vbac, but they drugged her because she wouldn't comply to get out of the tub and onto the bed--she couldn't, though, because she was in transition and the baby was COMING but they refused to deliver the baby int he tub or on the floor next to the tub and she couldn't make it to the bed) but now her doctor has that hospital allowing waterbirths so I think that is awesome.