View Single Post
April 29th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, for July I'm thinking it will be all "extras" like some toys and clothes I want to have on hand, but not that I necessarily need.

I don't think the girls room will win any contests or be extravagant or anything, but it will be a lot nicer than it was when I started

I feel bad, my kids have terrible mattresses. But they get ruined so fast so we have to get cheap ones we can afford to replace. I am thinking in the next year they will be able to get nice mattresses without messing them up. I really want to get the boys a nice bunk bed set but they don't take care of their furniture.

Imagine how uncomfortable you would be if you hadn't kept that bed! It's hard to get comfortable when pregnant, but think: it could be worse. Sounds like that mattress will return to being a dream once you have the baby.

Did you get any refund from the movers denting and scratching your bedroom set? I'd be so upset.

FYI, I slept well last night. This morning I got a call that my appointment was moved from Wednesday to tomorrow. So I have to try to eat a diet high in protein today and low in sugar and drink lots of water.