Topic: Well visits
View Single Post
April 29th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMamma View Post
I think CPS is a good thing but I also think that sometimes it can be a "bad" thing? I cannot think of the word. My brother fell out of a tree when he was 7 ish and broke his clavicle. CPS got called to interview us when he was taken to the ER and they were like *trying* to find something wrong. Well, that is the impression *I* got. And then they were called 2 more times after that when my brothers got hurt. I know it's there job to protect kids, but why do they try and PUSH to find something, like I know that some kids will start to believe what they are being told and lie. I have seen it, so could that ever happen based on a lie and then kids are taken away for no reason?
I have heard of that happening too. I know in PA cps is pretty much a big fat joke. Its so sad because there are kids out there that really do need help. I hope that they would have a legitimate reason for taking kids away but I am not really sure.

sorry to hijack the thread!

Sarah sounds like you a wonderful doctor for Gary! If I had a doctor that great and insurance I might take my kids!

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!