View Single Post
April 29th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That video cried and made me SO sad and you know what, that's just the reality of CPS. I love when they can save a child, but so often they DON'T and then interfere when they SHOULDN'T! It's such a mess!

What you are doing for your nursery sounds beautiful! I don't think you need to do a lot to decorate, it's just making what you do do, count. Nice curtains, bedroom stuff, and a wall decal will be awesome!

We could get a used bunk bed, but the problem is what if they break it and someone gets hurt? The problem is they DESTROY furniture, so I don't want to buy them something they can get hurt if they destroy it. We'll just have to wait until they are a little older. The existing mattresses can't be kept, though, not in the long run. One has a hole in it (my son cut a hole in it...) I saw a BEAUTIFUL crib on craiglist for FREE today, but we don't need a crib so we didn't call about it.

Yikes, it really sounds like you got SCREWED with the whole situation with the ex, in every way possible. I'm so sorry to hear that.

They just told me no carbs or sugar after 9pm and don't eat after 7am (appointment is at 9am), but to be safe I just avoided sugar and carbs all day today. And the high protein and lots of water is because I keep having protein in my urine at my visits. I really need to eat like this EVERY day...