View Single Post
April 29th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If you do not want to get an abortion, then like the response above, I would definitely say don't do it.. I would say definitely go to your state assistance office, apply for financial aid, medical insurance if you dont have any, and food stamps.. In your situation, that is what the assistance is for. I never expected to do that but here I am single and doing just that.. Then WIC will give you food while pregnant. While in school, the financial aid part of the program is usually tied into a work program where you can do school, too and they will help with childcare if needed. Honestly, it still isn't easy, but I can live on it. There are no extra frills but I am so thankful for this state assistance to get me on my feet after the baby and they will help with job hunting, too. I wouldn't take back the father just because of the pregnancy, but if it works itself back out.. then great. Just make sure you take care of yourself. There is help out there. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.. Im going through it but now so happy to be able to meet my little man in about 3 months. You can do it.. but I'd say get the help asap because usually it does not kick in until the 1st of the following month.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!