View Single Post
April 29th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Super Mommy
Girl I totally relate to you and it sucks so bad.

I actually had my best friend flat out tell me she couldn't be my friend anymore because her husband didn't like me and she was choosing him over me. (of course I'm going to choose my husband over a friend, but my husband would never make me choose between him and someone I love...)

I do know for some people who are either suffering from a recent loss or inability to conceive, that baby showers and pregnancy updates are too hard to deal with but they don't want to rain on your parade either so they just don't say anything.. I am sure my fb is super annoying to anyone not able to conceive cause everything I post is about my kid and or my pregnancy..
But that doesn't make it any less painful when people you love don't show more concern for you. I just figure if they don't have the decency to rsvp for the shower then they don't need to eat.

The other thing is that even if there are only five people at your shower they are five people who chose to honor you and wanted to be there to make your day special. Try to enjoy the people who celebrate you and your sweet one.

I had to tell myself this since out of the 80 people I invited only 6 people have rsvpd... so I wont spend much on the food and will just try to enjoy the people who are there. Haters gonna hate