View Single Post
April 29th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sure they will out grow it. My oldest mostly has.

I hate that you don't trust your pregnancy team completely, BUT it's really up to you to decide what you feel comfortable with. I changed doctors LATE in my pregnancy with my first and even LATER in my pregnancy with my last (I switched after 30 weeks when I was pregnant with my youngest) and both times it was welllll worth it. But if you feel comfortable enough where you are and don't want to switch, then obviously don't switch. I just hope you know it's not too late to switch if you want to. Even if your body does everything right, sometimes the medical team behind you won't, and that's where having a great medical team (or doula) (pr preferably both!) comes in handy.

I just have left for the girls room art 1 wall decal and the tree I need to cut out for the canvas. That could take me a week, though, who knows. I'm so tired and only still awake because I need to eat before midnight and have food ready to eat tomorrow at 7 am, so I am basically cooking now, then eating, then going to bed.