Topic: Check in!
View Single Post
April 29th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Sheila
How far along are you? 6 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain/loss? I'm afraid to look at the scale

Upcoming Appointments? Monday next week

Are you in Maternity clothes? Since this is my 5th, my maternity clothes are my regular clothes.

How are you sleeping? Pretty well when I actually go to bed.

Food cravings? meat and milk shakes

Food Aversions? Nothing ever sounds good!

Pregnancy symptoms? I start feeling terrible and nauseated because I am hungry, but I can't find anything, anywhere that I want to eat.

Weekly BOOO HOOOO? I had the worst case of heartburn on Sunday that I have ever experienced in my life! I really thought I might die!

Weekly WHOO HOOO? The heartburn went away, and we had an AWESOME joint birthday party for my two youngest on Sunday! My daughter is 4 and my son will be 2 on Saturday!!

What has you most excited about this baby? Seeing my kids with the baby, being in the hospital (it's like a little vacation...I'm wierd I know) and of course snuggling my new born!

What has you most scared about this baby? That the baby won't be healthy! And also sometimes I get scared wondering how I am going to handle 5! But I felt that way at 3 and 4, so I'm sure it will be just fine!!

Anything fun going on this week?
I am spending the day with a friend tomorrow, and on Saturday we will go do something fun for my little guy's 2nd birthday!
baby #5 05/16/13

Make a pregnancy ticker