View Single Post
April 29th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by feythful View Post
My sweet babies are 13 months apart and when I announced the second baby, I got a whole lot of "you do know how that happens, right?" "COuldn't you have waited longer?" "It's so unfair to your first baby to have another so close..." blah blah blah. Guess what? My girls are happy, healthy, taken care of and they LOVE to play together. So forget everyone else and remember that these little ones are the product of love and you haven't asked anyone else to be involved in your family planning. So to them.

THIS. lol. My favorite is "You do know how that happens, right?". My mother in law actually said to my husband, "You need to grow up and be responsible and learn how babies are made." and then hung up on him. They can be ridiculous but aside from my MIL everyone has been pretty happy for us. Don't let anyone's negativity bother you... I want everyone to be just as happy for this baby as they were for Avery so I know that's easier said than done. Another gem from my MIL... "I won't love this one as much as Avery. I don't want it." She's just a bundle of joy, my MIL.