View Single Post
April 30th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Have you thought about any type of theme yet? My mom and I started buying some stuff over the weekend. We went to the dollar tree and bought some clear plastic cups, plates and serving dishes that we can just throw away when it is all over. I found the cutest design that will go for either gender. I fell in love with it when I first saw it.

Owl Baby Lunch Napkins (16), FREE shipping offer, 50% off tableware, and same day order processing from Birthday Direct - Who Loves You Baby Shower Supplies

We have even set the date for September 21st and booked the place. We have to book early because the place I want fills up super fast since it is the only park in my small community. I think it will be great there too since there is a playground for all of those that have to bring little ones with them. My 12 year old and my bff's 16 year old daughter have offered to help watch the little ones for anyone that needs to bring them that day.

Can I just say that I am so excited for it, lol.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103