View Single Post
April 30th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Omg yes I have had a dream where he was trying to come out feet first and my aunt was the nurse on call so she flipped him then he flipped again and next thing I knew I was pushing and my aunt grabbed his feet and pulled him out and the most graphic part of the dream was I dreamt he was 9 pounds 9 oz. 22 inches long and had a ton of brown hair.

Then I had another dream where for some reason I needed a c-section and I was coming out of surgery and DH told me the nurses had given my son a bottle of formula and a pacifier and I was so mad I got up out of bed and stormed to the nurses and started yelling at them saying I wanted to try
nursing first and that if he wouldn't latch I wanted to pump and give him my breast milk and that the pacifier and bottle would have given him nipple confusion etc. I was so mad. Then I held him and stopped being mad. And again he weighed 9 lbs 9 oz. Was 22 inches long and had a bunch of brown hair(so lol I'm waiting to see if those measurements are accurate hahah)