Topic: Dr Appt
View Single Post
April 30th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I had my last monthly Dr appt today now I start going every two weeks. Lil man was doing great and even started moving around while she was checking his heartbeat. And you could see his lil butt poking out right near my ribs.
So this Dr is still pretty new to me this is only the second time I've seen her since I switched and I feel so relieved. She completely supports me with wanting to go entirely natural and informed me that I am more than welcome to move about or bounce on a birthing ball or get in the water as long as lil man is doing OK of course. And I told her if I needed a c-section whether scheduled or emergency that I wondered if my aunt could be there since she's a nurse in labor and delivery at this hospital and my Dr said she was more than OK with my aunt being there whether my aunts scrubbed in or just with me. So IF it happens instead of having one support person I will have both DH and my auntie there. It was such a huge relief to me to know if something happened that not only could my DH be there but so can my aunt who is like my second mom and she also happens to be an amazing nurse and I know she wouldn't let anything happen to me or baby.