View Single Post
April 30th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So yesterday morning I woke up in terrible pain. I ended up having them move my doctors app from today to yesterday because I started seeing a lot of blood and a quite a few clots in my urine. So they ran a bunch of blood test regarding my hives and I think there was something for the uti's but I'm not sure. I go back on the 13th to talk about the results, and they prescribed me some antibiotics to help get rid of what i assume is another bladder infection.
Its all get very irritating. I am not sure if the BDing we did this weekend caused it to get this bad, or what. But now I am 2 DPO and just barely got some bding in there before I O'd. I am not expecting to get a sticky bean this month.
So as I was typing this my SO called. His boss called everyone in to talk to them today. Due to his divorce and everything he has going on he won't be able to keep the place open anymore. So SO just lost his job and doesn't know when they will stop working but most likely next week.
I am so stressed right now I don't even know what to do. He made more than me and was the reason we made it every month. I don't even know what do right now.
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**