View Single Post
April 30th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
of the NCB board and made myself comfortable like I live here, thought I should introduce myself.

I know a few of you from the Large Families board and a couple from August 2013 DDC.

Anyway, I am Jenifer, mom to ten with #11 on the way, "due" late July but figuring little mama will make her appearance in August some time. I have 7 boys, 3 girls and another on the way. My oldest son is 18 and graduates in a month!! My other boys are 16, 14, 11, 5, 4 and 1. My girls are 10, 7, and 3 (in 3 weeks).

My husband is a barber and he works from home. I work at UPS loading trucks but I am currently on maternity leave since I am required to lift 70lbs unassisted and up to 150 with help.

This will be my eighth NCB. I had an epi with my first son and HATED it. I have also had two sections, one unnecessary and one due to placental abruption. I have had three at home, was planning that for this one, but money became an issue. So "if I make it to the hospital" I will go in pushing and leave ASAP because that's just me.

Anyway, nice to "meet" everyone. *waves*
#12 is on the way