View Single Post
May 1st, 2013, 02:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love you all for your replies to this thread! Nicholle was right - who can resist a thread entitled underwear lol!

I do sometimes sleep in sportsbras but due to the size of my boobs they have to fit quite tight to be effective and whilst thats fine for working out its not so comfy for sleeping. I did sleep in my new wireless bra last night and felt so much better for it this morning. This is the bra I've bought Nadia Soft Cup Bra Black by Rosme

My boobs have always been on the larger size and even though i've lost over 30lbs now theyve MAYBE gone done by half a cup size, on a good day. Like jess mentioned when I O they seem to grow overnight!

Ashley - I so feel for you with the H boobs. I have enough problems finding F cup bras so dread to think how you get on. There are a couple of stores here than do them but they are pricey. That website I included the link from is pretty good and often have sales on with decent prices to. you just have the hassle of sending stuff back if it doesnt fit quite right.

I may try a cami top with a shelf bra - does anyone have any brand recommendations?

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!