Topic: baby clothes!
View Single Post
May 1st, 2013, 07:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
being its your first and you can just put the clothes away if needed for the next one, you could get 5-7 newborn and 5-7 0-3 just in case. I would get long sleeve sleepers, cotton, and you could get some that open feet. Don't get the fleece kind cus she may over heat. babies, newborns heat runs out their head, so you will need to keep her warmer than you think, unless it was July. For starters my recommendations are enough for 1 outfit a day unless needed. You can always go and get more if she needs once shes born. My babies ranged from 6 11-8 8 in weight . My 6th son was in preemie clothes for the first few weeks of life, yes he was almost 7 pounds but was short. my 5th who was almost 9 pounds barely fit newborn diapers LOL and fit newborn for a few weeks and jumped to 3 months. He was chunky. I did not expect my 6th to be that short. so to have been in preemie was a shocker to say the least. My 7th son was in newborn for a little over a month and stayed in 0-3 for another month then jumped to 3-6..so it really does vary. This one I think she will be in preemie also.
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013