Topic: Food!
View Single Post
  #5  
May 1st, 2013, 08:06 PM
Alison79's Avatar
Alison79 Alison79 is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 10,219
For breakfast we have green juice. Usually kale, cucumber, apples, lemon, romaine and pears. The kids have eggs, oatmeal, toast or cereal.

I think eathing healthier is easier since we are home. I work from home and DH works part time second shift.

We pretty much cook from scratch for three meals a day. We eat about 80% veggies, fruits, beans and nuts/seeds. The other 20% animal protein.
__________________
Alison - Mom to: Augustus (2) Maximus (3) Eleanor (5) Reid (6) Evelyn (8) Lucas (12) Christopher (14)
Baby Leo or Charlotte due 7/27
Reply With Quote