Topic: Food!
View Single Post
May 1st, 2013, 09:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Does your family eat breakfast? If so, what's the usual? It really depends. I was going through a blender pancake phase before getting pg. Now its eggs and toast or cereal.

Do you think your family eats healthier than those who are rushing off to school/work each morning? I think we are average in comparison to our friends.

Do you usually cook from scratch (meats, veggies, etc.), cook from pre-packaged foods (hamburger helper, frozen pizza), or order out? I usually cook from scratch. Never from pkg things like hamburger helper. We do go to restaurants because my DH loves it! I've been doing more eating out or drive through then I'd like to this pg. I am very picky about what places we go to though. My kids have neverr been to McDonalds or Burger King for example. I've been too sick to do much! I hope to get back to normal food routines when I get out of the first trimester twin sickness and exhaustion. I'm barely functioning!