View Single Post
May 2nd, 2013, 08:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
But onto happy stuff. What kind of drums did you play? Like snare? quads?
I was what we like to call a "symbol b****". I flipped symbols and then held them together for the quad players to use. Doesn't take much skill but I didn't care. I got to hang with cute boys.

Do y'all want more kids?
YES! If everything goes the way I want (which it hardly ever does) I will have 4 kids 2 girls- 2 boys.....

Does your DH like Grey's Anatomy?
your crazy...med school students don't watch TV He never has time!

About how many kids would you have at any given time? When I worked at Kids By The Hour we still had to follow the rules on child to teacher ratio so we didn't take infants because the ratio is too small and it wasn't worth paying teachers. We usually had close to 12 toddlers and 20-25 older kids, plus the VPK class. It was a pretty busy place. I have to admit that I plan to take Zoey there when she is old enough. It's only $6.50 an hour and I could go grocery shopping by myself!

Favorite ice cream flavor?
plain vanilla

Do you think you'll return to work once your kids are older? Same occupation?
I may go back to work but if everything goes as planned with DH's school it will only be for fun not for money. I loved my kids, but it was a really stressful job.

What kind of car do you drive?
I am proud to say that I OWN my Toyota Corolla. It's a 2006 and has always been a great car. Never had anything worse than a flat tire.

What's the best part of being a stay at home mom, in your opinion?
Making my own schedule. Of course, I have to do what Zoey want to do, when she wants to do it. But other things like when to do dishes or laundry, and when to go out of the house. I love that I don't have to wake up at a specific time. If Zoey sleeps in, so does mommy!