View Single Post
May 2nd, 2013, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You don’t mention your dad in any of the background, so I assume that he wasn’t a part of your life growing up. Has that changed as an adult?
Wow, I am the worst daughter ever! My dad has been a huge part of my life, he just never lived with us. He is a welder so he has to travel for work and we only see him when he gets time off. My mom and dad were great friends and they stayed married....they just weren't "together." I didn't have one of those "broken homes" people talk about. My mom and dad got along fine. My dad just had to make sacrifices to support us.

Having lost your mother to cancer, do you think that has changed the way that you live your life? I know that some people choose to eat very healthy, exercise, etc…and other people just say, “Screw it!” and live their life the way that they want.
The way I live has changed a lot since losing my mom. I see all the things now that she was trying to teach me. I will also NEVER become a smoker! It is a 90% chance that her cancer started from the YEARS of smoking 2 packs of Newport Lights a day. I definitely look at smoking differently because I feel that it is something you can choose to start. Once addicted, I know it's hard to quit but why people even start has always been a bit out of my range of comprehension.

What’s the last book that you read? Glad you asked! 1984....an all time favorite of mine. I have read it 10 times or more. I think I am going to re-read the Harry Potter series too!

What perfume do you wear? What’s DH’s favorite perfume on you?
I usually just use cheap body spray, but I do have some Ralph Lauren that my mom got me way back and I love the way it smells. I use it when I go out to do something "special." DH isn't too picky about that stuff...as long as I don't smell like BO he's usually ok with it....even then I think he would still try to sleep with me

Congratulations! You won the Powerball! You now have 50 million dollars to spend (after tax) – so what are you getting?
A house!! Not just one to buy, building one. DH grew up building houses with his dad so I would have his dad hire some people to build it and we could design EVERYTHING! That is our ultimate plan when DH is a Dr and we get money. We actually live in a house that his dad and grandfather built.
Outside of that, I would want a vacation house on really nice beaches somewhere. Maybe Jamaica....Love it there.....
I would add a music studio to my house too. Then DH and his band could FINALLY record their music!!