View Single Post
May 3rd, 2013, 05:39 AM
Certified Dog Trainer
Thanks girl. I have been extremely depressed and just beyond exhausted lately.. It's starting to effect my moods. I am hoping now that im back on my meds I will be able to sleep better.

How is work going? I can only imagine how tired you must be after you get home! I am so glad it gives you something to do though and you can make some extra money!

Awww!!! I bet she is gonna have blast! I would be worried too through girlie, thats your baby! I am sure everyone will be safe and I will say a prayer that she has a blast and comes back safe!

So today we are going out for breakfast, coming straight back home and packing. We go to the new place today to get our keys at 3pm.
Tomorrow I have orientation at the shelter from 8 until about 10:30 then Im coming back home and helping with moving/packing. I can't really do much haha. I told David and the soldiers who are helping I will buy some pizza for lunch!

So thats pretty much today and tomorrow for me! I am just hoping I can find a nap time in there somewhere! LOL