View Single Post
May 3rd, 2013, 10:42 PM
I am having a few of the early pregnancy symptoms that are listed on this site. about 2 weeks ago I started having very tender breasts, to where my boyfriend could not touch them at all. before that, I never had pain from them at all. Not even before my period. There are visible blue veins on both of them. they are very swollen and a lot bigger. I've had opinions from a few close friends about what they thought, if they thought they look different, and they all said they are swollen and much bigger, and also pointed out the veins. I have been very tired the last few weeks, if I could sleep all day I would. , along with the tender breasts, I also felt cramping and lower back pain on the left side at the same time. and my mood swings the past few days have been crazy. I've been emotional, I want to cry all the time, and I'll get highly irritated really fast, for no reason. I'm not due for my period until the beginning to the middle of next week, and I'm impatient.I just want some advice from women who have been pregnant. so ladies.... what is the possibility of me becoming a mother?!