View Single Post
May 4th, 2013, 08:40 PM
The case I hear you making is for having your baby. You haven't said anything to show that your life or your husband's life, (or your baby's life for that matter) will be better if you abort your baby. But you have said a lot about how your life will probably be worse. It sounds like, if you read back over your posts, you might be afraid but you know you can do it, and you face a potential destruction of your marriage and family if you abort. Besides, it sounds like you already love and want your baby; it's just the timing that is difficult. I think we all know that life is hard in some way all the time and we don't really know the future. It's really a matter of accepting that and then making a decision in accordance with our hearts and conscience.

I've been in very desperate financial situations, too, as a single parent. No matter how hard it has ever been, all I have to do is look at my children to realize that, whether life is easy or not, they make it worth it, and without them I don't even care about whether my bills are paid on time or not.

God bless you and your family. Make sure you can live with your decision, and I will pray for guidance and peace for you.