View Single Post
May 5th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Super Mommy
Hey Bella, thank you soooo much for the support, I appreciate it. I really need it at the moment. I am 23. I stopped the pill in January but I was only on it for 3-4 months so I didn't think it would have a big effect on me! Before I started it I was regular as clockwork, every 28 days. Since January my cycles have been all over the place! I have had one that has been 32 days long and an Ovulation on DC19! The last 2 cycles have been 30 days long and AF was at 14dpo so I think it is getting some ''pattern'' now. I went on to countdown to pregnancy where it has a cycle lenth claculator and some other calculators and it helped me a lot. I was sure my period would come yesterday, according to my diary. However for some crazy reason the website thought my period was due today.....and well it was right. It has helped a lot the last couple of days with calculations and I have actually understood my cycles now. I only just realised how irregular and long they have been since january and how they are regulating now! How long have you been TTC for? Thank you soooo much, really. You are making me feel a tinsy bit better!