Topic: How many...
View Single Post
May 5th, 2013, 06:15 PM
SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
burp clothes? They say you can never have enough, they are so versatile you can use them for just about anything! I, however, had MORE than enough ha ha baskets full of them, some were never even used!!!

bibs? We had quite a few (6-10 maybe? whenever we saw a cute one we'd buy it lol) and rarely, if ever, used them. Connor was just not a drool-y baby, he neve even got his first tooth until he was almost 15 months and it just popped out one day. I guess it's one of those things that depends on the baby? He was EBF'd and we didn't do solids for a long time (after 6 months), so he needed food bibs later on, but never wore them as an infant. And by the time he DID need to wear them for eating, the infant/baby ones were too small!!

sleepers?
I agree with the PP about a summer baby not needing too many. Although, I hate being hot so I have the AC kickin' during the summer months and it's pretty chilly at night in my house. For the most part with Connor (also a summer baby) he wore a onesie and sleep sack, or just a onesie with a light blanket over his legs. After 3-6 moths I started putting him in sleepers.

socks? Again, depends on your baby/preference. Being a summer baby, he never wore socks, and they don't need to wear shoes until they are walking. I don't remember how many we had, but Connor never wore them until the weather turned cooler and they were needed to keep his feet warm.