View Single Post
May 5th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hah that's cute he thought you meant a real one.

I spent the afternoon relaxing and doing a bit of cleaning. Got rid of 2 end tables that I wasn't really using that were just taking up space. And a neighbor is gonna take Alex's changing table. I had to move it out of her room when she got a big girl bed so it's been clogging up my room with junk piled on it. I'm really trying to declutter and get rid of some stuff around here. I bought a wall mount for the tv , and I might just get a sturdy shelf to put up and put the game systems on and get rid of the entertainment center too. I just wish I could get rid of this sectional sofa and afford to replace it with a normal couch. It takes up so much room. I guess that's gonna wait until after DH gets back though.

It's such a nice evening out, nice breeze, reasonable temperature. I really need to go buy a dowel rod or something for my window so I can leave it open at night. I don't feel comfortable here alone with the window open at night with nothing keeping it from opening far enough for someone to get in.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.