Topic: Frustrated!
View Single Post
May 5th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
and My name is Sarah Jane (30) I am the co-host in here. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. If you really want to have a better idea as to what is going on with your cycle, the ladies on here use fertilityfriend.com to chart and track their cycles. You could start with temping but you have to use a BBT thermometer it is more accurate with your temps (temp either orally or vaginally but never start with one way and switch to the other during the same cycle). You could also buy some cheap OPKs (ovulation prediction kit) that detects the lutenizing hormone released by your body in your urine when you are gearing up to ovulate. You can buy these pretty cheaply through amazon.com and or ebay.com When you do test with OPKs it is best to wait until CD 5/6 and start by testing twice a day like 10/11am and again around 3/4 pm but once it is getting closer to when you are ovulating you could test 3-4 times a day to make sure that you don't miss it (never use first morning urine when testing). I hope I haven't totally overwhelmed you with all this info. Good luck!!! Hope your stay here is short and you get your bfp soon!!!