View Single Post
May 6th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Bahahaha Your son sounds a lot like my middle brother! Very accident prone. My mom once told a stranger "I pushed him into oncoming traffic, but the **** kid just bounced right off the hood!" that REALLY shut her up!

My mom has all kinds of stories about people threatening her with calling CFS... Once for yelling at my brother in the Co-op! This lady marched right up to her and said something along the lines of "I saw the way you are treating your child, I'm going to call CFS, and they'll take him away" yada yada yada... my mom, the after hours social worker, pulled the cell phone (before people carried cellphones every day) that was connected to the CFS line and told her to go right ahead!

My brother also grew up doing really wonderful things when he was being admitted to hospital for random injuries (he drank lamp oil at 1 yr, burnt his hands really badly at 2, by the time he was 12 he had all kinds of hospital visits because of trampoline, bmx, other random stunt injuries!) he would walk around in public trying to embarras my mom, by saying things like "hit me like you do at home, mom"... it's funny now, but I can see how it would have looked then!