View Single Post
May 6th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Marsi's Mommy
First off, I am so sorry for your losses. It is so hard to go through, let alone go through it multiple times.
All of my losses have been early losses and I had 5 before my 1.5 year old and have had 3 since her while TTC #2. For me, I found out that my thyroid levels have been messed up since having DD. It messed up my progesterone levels which can cause early miscarriages.
As far as my DH, he has always just let me decide when to TTC since it is physical and emotional for me while he doesn't really understand the losses much. I have gotten pregnant using PnP a couple of times. It is obviously better if both of you are on the same page. Has your DF gone through all the losses with you? Men grieve differently. I know my DH is scared to TTC just to loose a baby and see how hurt I am and there is really nothing he can do to make it better. He helps me out by just letting me take the reigns.
For me, having my bloodwork done a cycle that I TTA (this last one) has given me a little bit more hope. I am a scientist married to a scientist so cold hard numbers about what my body is doing is very, very helpful for me and DH's comfort going forward. Maybe it would help him if he knew that your body was indeed ready to support another pregnancy.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!